Moore Psychological Services
- Will my child ever make friends?
- I am worried about my teenager’s behavior?
- Why isn’t my child happy?
- How can I get my family to communicate?
- Help! My child is being bullied!
- Why does my child get into trouble at school?
- I need help, I am overwhelmed as a parent!
- My child does not seem to developing like other children, what’s wrong?
Do those questions and statements sound familiar? Are you ready to explore, not only the answers to your questions about your children and families but learn strategies to improve the functioning of your family.
Welcome to Moore Psychological Services, a psychology practice that believes in providing quality individualized services to children, adolescents, and parents. We believe that all families are doing the best they can with the resources available to them and we strive to get families to the place they want to be. At Moore Psychological Services, we realize that a member of a family does not operate in isolation but rather as a part of a family or community system.
Therefore we provide individualized services based on a family’s needs and circumstances. We emphasize respect for each client’s strengths and believe that goals can be achieved through collaboration and partnerships with children and their parents. Moore Psychological Services has flexible hours and provides services at our offices, within the family’s home, child’s school, or in the community. We are ready to assist your family in developing and maintain healthy solutions.